Episode 34 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! Dom, Mark, & Chris discuss LGv20, Google, Honor and much more.
Here’s episode 34 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
- Google sends location data to the emergency service when you call 999, how was this not thought of before? – http://www.alphr.com/mobile-phones/1004027/android-s-new-feature-could-genuinely-save-your-life?_mout=1&utm_campaign=alphr_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter
- Huawei Honor Note 8 announced, and boy is it big – http://pocketnow.com/2016/08/01/huawei-honor-note-8-official-specs-features-pricing
- LG V10 was kinda a flop last year, so LG is trying again with the V20 this year, except in September and with Nougat – http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/8/1/12339826/lg-v20-announced-release-date-android-nougat
- Android 7.0 Nougat rumoured to be released to the public on August 5th with a security update
- Dash Charge coming to custom ROMs soon, because not everything OnePlus does is asinine – http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/07/29/oneplus-releases-dash-charge-kernel-code-promised/
- Potential Lightning EarPods, except the connector looks fake as all hell – http://www.gsmarena.com/official_apple_lightning_earpods_allegedly_caught_on_video-blog-19702.php
- Some dude makes a 3D Printed Mini NES that’s way better than Nintendo’s because of Cartridges and NFC – http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/07/this-diy-mini-nes-console-is-what-nintendo-should-have-made/
HQ MP3 Download: Here