Episode 24 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! This week Mark and Chris, sadly with no Dom, on discussing many topics and some Google news!
Here’s episode 24 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
This week we look at:
- Android Pay launching in the UK very soon (http://www.androidauthority.com/android-pay-launch-uk-692283/)
- These awesome Android experiments won their developers tickets to Google I/O (http://www.androidauthority.com/awesome-android-experiments-won-developers-tickets-google-io-692626/)
- Latest Play Store update makes it much easier to beta test apps (http://www.androidauthority.com/latest-play-store-update-makes-much-easier-beta-test-apps-692611/)
- Google’s project Chirp said to go after Amazon’s Alexa (http://pocketnow.com/2016/05/13/google-project-chirp)
- Google Chrome will start blocking Flash by default (http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2016-05/16/google-chrome-adobe-flash-html5)
- Google releases a cool new iOS-only keyboard, no word on Android version (https://googleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/gboard-search-gifs-emojis-keyboard.html)
- LG Action CAMLTE lives up to name with direct video streaming support (http://pocketnow.com/2016/05/12/lg-action-camlte-direct-streaming-support)
- Three and O2 UK merger: A history of the deal and why it has been rejected (http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/broadband/why-three-has-been-blocked-from-buying-o2-uk-3594455/)