Episode 21 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! This week Dom, Mark and Chris discuss the HTC 10 and Android N amongst other things.
Here’s episode 21 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
This week we look at:
- More three/o2 merger bollocks – http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news/industry/41029/euro-watchdog-to-block-threeo2-merger-reports-say.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
- Android N will have more human emoji – http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/16/11441876/android-n-new-emoji-closer-look
- Android N will have better native VR support… whatever that means – http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/17/11448652/android-n-vr-mode-support-apps
- Android N will have some form of pressure sensitivte software built in, like 3D touch – http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/17/11446854/android-n-support-pressure-sensitive-screens-3d-touch
- Instagram dropping support for it’s windows phone 8 app… that never left beta. – http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/04/17/instagram-pulls-its-windows-phone-8-app/
- Moto G4 leaked with a redesigned rear and for some reason a front mounted fingerprint scanner – http://www.xda-developers.com/moto-g4-and-moto-g4-plus-design-leaks-dimple-got-nerfed/
- HTC 10 reviews has come out, supremely meh. Decent camera, good build, good audio, nothing spectacular though.
If you’re feeling generous, take a look at www.patreon.com/mobiletechtalk for more info on how you can help us!
Fancy getting involved? Head on over to the “Join Us” page and let us know and we could be seeing you on Talkin’ Tech!!