Episode 20 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! This week Dom, Mark and Chris discuss HTC with a special guest – Paul O’Brien.
Here’s episode 20 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
This week we look at:
- HTC Event
- CMA wants 3/o2 merger stopped – http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news/industry/40974/%E2%80%98serious-concerns%E2%80%99-cma%E2%80%99s-ec-plea-over-threeo2-deal.aspx
- Three thinks the CMAs objections are bollocks – http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/news/industry/40976/hutch-hits-back-at-cma%E2%80%99s-threeo2-merger-fears.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
- LG G5 reviews come in, and lol, I want to be surprised, but nope. – http://www.theverge.com/2016/4/8/11391826/lg-g5-review-friend-modules-android
- Huawei P9 and P9 max are official, Dual ELica cameras and a Kirin 955 in tow. – http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_p9_and_p9_plus_hands_on-review-1421.php
- MoDaCo custom ROMs are coming to Honor devices – just ask Paul.
If you’re feeling generous, take a look at www.patreon.com/mobiletechtalk for more info on how you can help us!
Fancy getting involved? Head on over to the “Join Us” page and let us know and we could be seeing you on Talkin’ Tech!!