Episode 19 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! This week Dom, and Chris discuss Google, Amazon, the Priv and Windows 10 amongst other things.
Here’s episode 19 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
This week we look at:
- Google Announces Fiber Phone A Landline Service For Fiber Users (http://androidandme.com/2016/03/news/google-announces-fiber-phone-a-landline-service-for-fiber-users/)
- Illinois school district to issue Chromebooks to high school students this fall – A push for ChromeOS (http://www.androidcentral.com/illinois-school-district-issue-chromebook-high-school-freshmen-and-sophomores?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook)
- Google confirms: end of the road for Google Wallet card (http://pocketnow.com/2016/03/31/google-wallet-card-retirement)
- Amazon Updates Its Policies To Ban USB Type-C Cables That Are Not Fully Spec Compliant (http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/03/29/amazon-updates-its-policies-to-ban-usb-type-c-cables-that-are-not-fully-spec-compliant/)
- Galaxy S7 Survives 16 Hours In Water – is IP68 – 1.5m for 30 minutes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vn3JOnun3Y&feature=youtu.be)
- NexDock hands-on: Built for Continuum (http://www.windowscentral.com/nexdock-video-tour)
- Blackberry Priv’s Marshmallow Update won’t Arrive until may (http://www.androidauthority.com/blackberry-priv-marshmallow-beta-test-683890/)
- Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC (http://www.theverge.com/microsoft/2016/3/31/11340830/microsoft-action-center-in-the-cloud-android)
If you’re feeling generous, take a look at www.patreon.com/mobiletechtalk for more info on how you can help us!
Fancy getting involved? Head on over to the “Join Us” page and let us know and we could be seeing you on Talkin’ Tech!!