Episode 31 of the Talkin’ Tech podcast for all our PodPeople! Dom, Mark, Kurt & Chris discuss Tidal, Galaxy S7 Active, Pokemon Go and much more.
Here’s episode 31 of Talkin’ Tech, the weekly podcast from the MobileTechTalk team. Join us each week for discussion and opinions, news, sneak peaks and more from the world of mobile technology and beyond.
This week we’re discussing:
- Apple rumoured to buy Tidal? Sure, why not – http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/1/12073668/why-apple-buying-tidal-makes-sense
- Weird Hey, Siri discrepancies – http://pocketnow.com/2016/07/01/calling-out-hey-siri-ios-10
- Remember the Aquos Crystal? Sharp have pretty much done it again, only it looks worse – http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/7/2/12087608/sharp-aquos-mini-sh-m03-android-smartphone-japan
- Note 7 leaks, and yes, there is USB-C on board – http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/1/12086022/samsung-galaxy-note-7-leaks-iris-scanner-design
- 3 new Blackberry Android devices? Sure, the Priv was actually pretty great – http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/7/1/12080608/blackberry-android-phones-release-mercury-argon-neon
- Google Adds cast directly into Chrome, negating the need for the crap extension, finally – https://www.engadget.com/2016/07/02/google-chrome-built-in-cast/
- Google has released the official name of Android N, and It’s Nougat, not Nutella, pretty much everyone is pissed about it- http://www.androidcentral.com/android-n-nickname?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=ac
- Miracles do happen, the Zenfone Zoom and Selfie are getting their marshmallow updates, now that Nougat is near – http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_zoom_and_zenfone_selfie_getting_marshmallow_update-news-19176.php
MP3 Download: Here