So Vodafone are back releasing yet another new device. Though this one is to mark a decade of creating mobile devices. It goes by the name of the Vodafone Smart Platinum 7.
So as far as specs for the Platinum 7 go, its packing:
fingerprint sensor placed on the back of the device (in a convenient holding position) for fast activation and added user security;
- 5.5” 2K AMOLED display and
- front facing landscape stereo speakers
- Snapdragon 652
- 3GB of RAM
- 32 Gigabytes (GB) of internal memory (22 GB available to end user),
- up to 128 GB with an SD card
- 3,000 (mAh) battery withd Quick Charge 3.0
- 16 megapixel (MP) HDR rear camera with super zoom, Phase-Detection Auto Focus and zero second shutter lag. With flash.
- 8MP front camera with flash.
- Android 6.0.1
So all of this is coming in at £300. However Vodafone are also selling an (VR) headset as a separate accessory. It is said to be a lightweight (260 grams) and to deliver a fully immersive VR experience.
So it set to come out on Monday 20th June£300 Pay as you go or £28 per month – which includes unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB of UK data and 500MB of inclusive roaming allowance. We will have to see how good it actually is in the real world when it arrives at one of our doors.