We’re a fan of Lypertek here at MTT, and we’ve reviewed a lot of their gear. The value proposition is always really high from this Gen Z audio company, and they look set to do their legacy proud with the announcement of their latest flagship product, the Lypertek PurePlay Z5, with hybrid ANC, IPX5 water resistance and up to 35 hours of playback (with the cradle).
Powerful 10mm dynamic drivers deliver sound like never before, setting a new standard in what can be achieved in the world of affordable true wireless audio: Deep bass that goes low with controlled authority. Mids that provide insightfully clear clarity with richness and emotion. Treble that effortlessly extends far, creating space and definition in a way that sounds as natural as real life.
PureControl ANC integrates an extra layer to the experience, providing added functionality and a personalised service to help create your own individual setup. Use the setup assistant to easily get you started on using your PurePlay Z5 quickly and without fuss.
- Make the most of the Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling technology – significantly reducing the amount of audible outside noise for distraction-free listening.
- Ambient Sound Mode allows you to hear the world around you without removing your earphones. Talk to people, listen out for travel updates or just be more aware of your surroundings with the click of a button.
- Auto-Ambient™ is a brand new feature, designed and developed by Lypertek which reduces the need to interact with your earbud controls – automatically activating Ambient Sound Mode when you stop or pause audio playback. Effortlessly become aware of your surroundings, and then resume playback to switch back to your preferred listening mode. This feature can easily be switched on or off via the app.
- LDX™ Audio Mode provides a fully programmed and easy to select sound profile specifically designed for the PurePlay Z5 – taking the already impressively tuned sound to a new level, with added impact, energy and width for those who desire more.
- Easily customise the touch-controls to make using the PurePlay Z5 as comfortable as possible, and be extra safe with the ability to remove single touch controls – reducing the chance of accidental presses.
The PurePlay Z5 earphones have been designed with extreme comfort and stability in mind, and to further enhance this, meticulous attention has been applied to the selection of eartips provided – a vital accessory that too often gets overlooked.
- PurePower™ eartips use a thick silicone and narrow bore design to provide a focused and powerful sound.
- PureSpace™ eartips use a thinner silicone and wide bore design for a spacious and open sound.
- PureComfort™ eartips use high density foam for added comfort and smoother sound.
Lypertek PurePlay Z5 Features
- Driver: 10mm Dynamic Drivers
- Battery: Up to 7 + 28 hours
- Audio Codecs: aptX / aptX Adaptive / AAC / SBC
- Microphone: 3 microphones on each earbud with Hybrid ANC and cVc8.0 support
- Chipset: Qualcomm QCC3046 / Bluetooth 5.2
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX5