The new PurePlay Z7 follows on the huge success of Lypertek’s first true wireless release – the multi award-winning PurePlay Z3 (previously TEVI) – offering an updated design, improved set of features and for the first time ever; hybrid-driver technology delivering audio unlike any other true wireless.
Hybrid Sound Performance
For the first time, Lypertek has incorporated a triple hybrid driver configuration into its range of true wireless earphones for the PurePlay Z7, with two specially designed balanced armature drivers and one titanium coated dynamic driver inside each housing.
The balanced armature drivers have been specially designed by Lypertek to deliver the most optimal performance and efficiency, as well as working with the small housing size constraints. This was achieved by re-designing the driver to remove the nozzle, resulting in a smaller size and allowing the engineers to achieve the desired tuning. As for the dynamic driver, Lypertek has used a traditional Mylar film with the addition of a high purity PPF titanium coating.
This new driver arrangement offers the dynamic range needed to achieve the PurePlay Z7’s superior sound quality – delivering powerful and well-controlled bass, midrange that provides a rich clarity to vocals, and clear and expansive highs for an overall unique true wireless listening experience.
Lypertek PureControl App
The Lypertek PurePlay Z7 will be compatible with the newly developed PureControl app, allowing users to adjust their listening experience with the high quality EQ and supplied presets. Users can also use the app to activate the ambient sound mode, customise button controls, effortlessly upgrade firmware and prevent losing their earphones with the new ‘Find My Earbud’ feature.
Lypertek has incorporated the new Qualcomm QC3040 chipset into its PurePlay Z7, allowing access to the latest Bluetooth 5.2 technology as well as AAC and aptX Adaptive audio codecs – providing extremely low-power performance, TrueWireless Mirroring for enhanced connectivity and improved call quality thanks to the cVc 8.0 audio technology. Other features include wireless charging, ambient sound mode and a staggering 80 hours of total battery life with 10 hours from a single charge and then an extra 70 hours from the supplied charging case.
- Triple hybrid driver configuration (2BA + 1DD) expertly tuned by Lypertek’s award-winning engineers
- Superior sound presenting every musical and spatial detail
- Compatible with the Lypertek PureControl app for user customisation
- 10+70: Earbuds deliver 10 hours of playback time with an extra 70 hours from the charging case
- Case supports wireless charging and Fast Charge for 2 hours playback from a 15 minute charge
- Easy to use tactile multi-purpose button helps avoid accidental presses
- Full control over media playback, calls, ambient sound mode and voice assistants
- Latest Qualcomm QC3040 chipset with Bluetooth 5.2 aptX Adaptive and AAC codec compatibility
*Optional Lypertek wireless charging pad available separately
The Lypertek PurePlay Z7 will be available from Lypertek, Amazon (UK/US/EU) and other selected retailers from the beginning of June 2021 (date TBC), priced at £199/$199/€199.