So there are plenty of navigation apps for Android at the minute but thanks to Mark for sending over another one for people to try.
This time we are looking at OsmAnd+ Maps & Navigation a bit of a long and confusing name but stay with us. From a brief look on the Play Store it seems like your use map app. As usual I’ll drop the description below with a link to the Play Store. Expect a review to come from Craig.
“voice and optical navigation, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info, a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it, you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates”
This is only a snippet of the description head over to the Play Store to read the full version.
Click here to download!!