Acer released a monster from it’s cage today at the first Press Conference of IFA 2016. The Acer Pedator 21X has a 21″ curved 2560 x 1080 display, sports five cooling fans and eye tracking technology.
Acer are clearly keen to demonstrate their continuing support of the gaming market, and started the Predator section of the presentation with a set of videos showing various eSports events and gamers all enjoying themselves.
We’re sure those same gamers will enjoy their newest offering. The specifications are close to game changing.
- 21″ Curved 2560 x 1080 IPS display with G-Sync
- Integrated Tobii Eye Tracking technology for gaming
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics cards
- 4 speakers with 2 sub woofers
- 5 system cooling fans
- Cherry MX Switches with custom RGB backlighting
Full specifications have not yet been released however the product is slated for Pre-Orders this year (2016).
This sort of technology will not come cheap and the Eye Tracking technology alone might well tempt some hardened gamers to part with substantial amounts of cash to see what the Acer Predator 21X has to offer.