We saw the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ announced at MWC this past week in Barcelona, so brace yourself for a plethora of accessories. Speck has created a number of protective cases for the largest and most sought-after smartphones over the last few years and with the release of Samsung’s latest flagships, this year is no different. Speck introduce the Presidio line of cases.
These are Speck’s first 3-metre drop-protective folio cases and feature a hidden slot that securely holds up to three cards. The easy-open cover serves as a privacy guard and protects the screen against damage, which is more important than ever with Samsung’s edge-to-edge glass screen.
For fans of on-the-go entertainment, the Presidio FOLIO cover converts into a viewing stand to easily enjoy hands-free videos anytime, anywhere. Presidio FOLIO comes in four modern colours: Heather Black, Heartrate Red, Dolphin Grey and Eclipse Blue. Presidio FOLIO LEATHER will be available in sophisticated Black and Saddle Brown. Presidio FOLIO and Presidio FOLIO LEATHER will also be available for the iPhone X.
The full Speck line-up for Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ includes:
- Presidio FOLIO (£24.95 – £29.95) — Functional, stylish folio case with a secure card slot and hands-free viewing stand
- Presidio FOLIO LEATHER (£34.95- £39.95) — Leather exterior for an elegant look
- Presidio (£19.95 – £24.95) — Superior slim protection with the IMPACTIUM Shock Barrier
- Presidio GRIP (£19.95 – £24.95) — No-slip grip stops drops before they happen
- Presidio CLEAR (£19.95 – £24.95) — The bestselling clear case in the U.S.*
- Presidio CLEAR + Glitter (£24.95 – £29.95) — Glitter crystals embedded in the case add sparkle that won’t flake off