Dom gets hands-on with the most recent Huawei device, the Mate 30 Pro that is deployed with that software package. He steps through the design, camera, software and more in this brief hands-on.
In Munich, Germany on the 19th September, Huawei launched an ambitious device. Yes, the specifications are flagship-grade, with a top of the line 5G-based chipset, large OLED display, as many cameras as anybody could probably want or need, and a large battery to power that sucker, but they also launched something else; a Google App-less Android experience courtesy of Mr Trump.
- 6.53-inch OLED display (409ppi)
- Kirin 990 5G CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Rear Quad Cameras-4K 60FPS video capable
- 40MP wide-angle
- 8MP telephoto
- 40MP ultrawide
- TOF Camera
- Front Facing Camera-1080p 30FPS video capable
- 32MP wide-angle
- Android 10/EMUI10 – No Google Apps
- 4500 mAh battery
- 40W fast charging / 27W fast wireless charging